A visit to Granada opens the door to your senses. Granada is a beautiful integration of past and present surrounded by picturesque landscapes observed from viewpoints, where the sun and snow join together. Music and dancing vibrate from neighbourhoods such as Sacromonte, blending with the smell and taste of wine and tapas from the taverns, burning incense, teas and medicinal plants which perfume the corners of the most authentic, historical and cultural Granada and the current university atmosphere of this city.
Come and visit Granada if you are looking for…
- Architecture and history
- Winter sports and mountaineering
- Inland and mountain tourism
Choose Granada if you would like to organize…
- Business events: congresses, conventions, etc.
- Company activities / team building
- Medical and scientific events and meetings
- Visits to study Andalusian architecture
- Visits to study art and history
- Winter sports and mountaineering events