Valencia has great international projection and is the third most important city in Spain. Valencia is a dynamic city with a wide range of leisure activities, suitable for everyone. The combination of history, tradition and modernity gives the city an almost unbeatable added value. Throughout the streets, monuments and squares representing the Roman, Visigoth, Muslim and Medieval cultures can be found. It is also a point of reference for modern architecture.
We could write in great detail about Valencia, but we know your time is valuable, so let us tell you what we can offer at this destination.
Visit Valencia if you are looking for…
- Sun and beaches
- Sports and beaches
- Design (graphic design, textiles, shoes, furniture…)
Choose Valencia if you would like to organize…
- Business events: congresses, conventions, etc.
- Company activities / team building
- Visits to study architecture
- Workshops and outdoor training courses for professionals and amateurs (athletics, swimming, triathlon, cycling, hiking, yoga…)
- Sporting events
- Well-being (spas, yoga, etc.)