Architects from all over the world visit Spain to gather inspiration from its architectural richness. This is no wonder since Spain conserves samples of all types of architectural styles, thanks to its long and varied history, integrated with prestigious works and avant-garde constructions, famous throughout the world.
It doesn’t matter what your architectural preference is, you will find it in Spain. We will send you a proposal with relevant buildings and places to visit and will arrange the whole program
We have selected the following options for you to visit
- City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia and the Veles e Vents building.
- The Contemporary Art Museum of Castilla y León.
- The headquarters of the Granada Savings Bank, in the city of Granada.
- The Santa Justa Railway Station and the Cruz y Ortíz Public Library in Seville.
- The Congress Palace and Kursaal Centre in Donostia-San Sebastian
- The Ysios Wineries, designed by Santiago Calatrava, and the Marqués de Riscal. Wineries designed by Frank Gehry, in Álava.